System Implementation Services
Wireless-Nets offers a full line of system implementation services to IT departments
integrators deploying wireless solutions.
- Definition of technical requirements and specifications that provide the
basis for the design of the wireless system.
- Definition of the optimum wireless technologies, system architecture,
products, and configuration settings that satisfy requirements.
- Identification of the optimum locations
for installing wireless access points or mesh nodes, analysis of
existing RF interference, and assessment of equipment mounting
assets and existing wired distribution systems.
- Planning of the installation, training for installers, and overseeing of the
installation of the wireless network. We can recommend and work with
reputable installers if necessary to install the system.
- Verification of the installation of the wireless
system / network by developing a
test plan and performing tests to ensure that all requirements are met, such
as signal coverage, performance, security, and supportability.
- Assessment of the security of an existing wireless
system / network by reviewing
the network architecture / configuration and performing penetration tests.
- Determination of the root cause of wireless-related problems by observing
the behavior of the system and performing wireless / RF and protocol analysis
Operational Support Planning
- Development of operational wireless network support plans, which includes
an assessment of the existing support organization and methods, creation of
decision trees that support staff can use when diagnosing problems,
identification of necessary tools, and
recommendations on how to best support the network.
- Training on various aspects of wireless
system implementation, such as performing site surveys and
troubleshooting wireless networks
(for more details, see our training